- New healthy and environment friendly life styles is learned and implemented for individuals, making real impacts to themselves and the environment.
- Sustainable culture is built up and strengthened to give more support to organization’s sustainability strategy.
- Networking opportunities are created for learning, sharing and promoting good practices among business communities.
- Pre-training survey.
- Customized training courses and practices.
- Tools and systems for monitoring, evaluation, motivation and reporting.
- Advanced training for coordinator.
- Post-training survey.
- Talks, workshops, networking events, competitions, consultations and supports.
Customized training courses are conducted by real experiencing and practicing in the following topics:
- Basic of live green.
- Live healthy (Fitness, Nutrition, Safety).
- Live joyfully (Peaceful mind).
- Live kindly (Sharing and helping).
- Consume smartly (Eating – Cooking, Reduce – Reuse – Recycle, Traveling, Lighting – cooling, Cleaning – washing, Wearing, Gardening, Building, Buying, Entertaining…).
- Work responsibly.
- Coordinator training.
Sample of one training section on gardening:
- Establish new policy/code of conduct.
- Setting KPIs for monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinator in place.
- Budget allocation for motivation and award.
Please contact us for more information.